MEDICAL / HEALTH INFORMATION
This is for all families (new and returning) who have children in our program with allergies and other health care concerns that potentially require medication at school.
Here's what we need BEFORE your student attends our classes
(Please only complete the forms that apply to your students individual needs.):
- The applicable forms (medication instructions, care plans, etc.) signed by your child's healthcare provider. This form must be current.
- Medications that are NOT EXPIRED, in their original container, and WITH THE STUDENT'S NAME ON THE LABEL. These are kept in a locked medications file at school. We will notify you when it's time to replace the medication.
- You may bring these in during open house or on the first day of school before your student goes to class. For your student's safety we are not allowed to accept incomplete paperwork or expired medications.
- We are not able to give ANY over the counter medications such as Tylenol, or things like essential oils, without the written permission of your physician. The only thing that we have permission to use is Vaseline. The other alternative is that a parent may come to school during the day and administer medication to their own student.
- Please note, all medical forms need to be dated AFTER July 1, 2019 to be valid for the 2019-2020 school year. They need to be dated after July 1, 2020 to be accpeted for the 2020-2021 school year.